SHEV / NSHEV and ventilation systems
RWA and ventilation systems
SHEVS (smoke and heat extraction systems) and ventilation systems are suitable for the following applications:
- in staircases*
- in elevator shafts
- as supply air systems
- for refurbishment and/or repairs
- for special sash types
- for approvals in individual cases (ZiE)
*) A second escape route is required
In the case of a natural smoke and heat exhaust ventilator (NSHEV), the profile system in conjunction with the drive as a complete system is tested and certified (CE) in accordance with DIN EN 12101-2.
NSHEV systems must be used in Germany if natural smoke extraction is required by building regulations.
This includes, for example
- Sales offices
- Planning and design of SHEV / NSHEV and ventilation systems
- Preparation of installation plans with the necessary details of the planned or existing window profiles *
- Calculation and scheduling of additional components
- On request, the construction of the plant in accordance with building law requirements, maintenance, repair and servicing of the plants by our service partners
We would be pleased to provide you with an individual and free offer.
Please contact our sales department or send us the completed offer or order form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Therefore we need your information on sash drawings, installation situations, etc. in 2D or 3D file formats such as DXF/DWG/STEP.