From drop-in mailboxes to special solutions according to DIN EN 13724 with bell, speech and camera function - we supply an extensive range of mailboxes from the houses of Renz and Max Knobloch.
Whether customized solutions or standard models - just send us an inquiry. Our trained team will prepare an offer for you individually tailored to your needs.
Give it a try - it's worth it!
All RENZ mailboxes in our catalogue mailbox systems are according to DIN EN 13724.
- Corrosion resistant materials or zinc plating and powder coating for long durability
- Indirect lighting of name tags for better orientation
- Dry mail thanks to water gutter for controlled rain drainage
- High quality, extremely durable stainless steel hinges
- Mail retaining brackets prevent the mail from falling out
- All custom-made products can be supplied according to drawing
Renz mailboxes come with a 10-year guarantee against perforation corrosion.
Product features at a glance:
- Hinged front for easy electrical installation
- Sturdy, embossed insertion and removal safety
- Concealed sealing with rain drainage function
- Patented, flush safety screws
- Optional with round profile frame RS1001