Series 200 System Locks
Series 200 System Locks and Sv-Panik Series 200 - Innovative automatic system for latch and deadbolt
The new standard and panic locks of the series 200 System Locks in mechanical and mechatronic design are the technical improvement and consistent further development of the established Series 100.
The locks of the 200 series are tested according to EN 12209, EN 1634, EN 179 and EN 1125.
In combination with certified lever handles or the WSS push bars and push rods, the locks are approved to EN 179 and 1125.
Advantages at a glance:
- Changeable escape direction
- Reversible latch
- 20 mm bolt exclusion
- Additional top or bottom locking available for all locks
- Integrated interrogation sensors (optional)
- Integrated nut detection for access control (optional)
- Bolt detection for automated door systems and alarm security (optional)
- Cylinder monitoring for alarm protection/panic operation (optional)
- Secured latch locking (function E) reversible latch
Further information can be found in our catalogue System Locks Series 200.