Locks for steel doors and gates
The full-sheet products are tested for use in RH and FH areas according to DIN 18251 and/or EN 12209 and convince with their versatile application possibilities as well as their extensive safety and comfort features.
Additional tests according to EN 179 and EN 1125 were carried out to cover the area of emergency exit and panic doors (i.e. for use in safety-relevant areas).
Thus, the full-leaf portfolio offers products ranging from simple mortise locks to panic locks and three-latch locks. Special locks such as locks with two profile cylinders, sliding gate locks and various swing or hook bolt locks complete the portfolio.
The locks are available with 72 mm distance, 8 mm and 9 mm square and different backsets.
- Mortise locks for room, wooden and steel doors
- Panic Locks
- Panic Latch Locks
- Panic espagnolette locks
- Mortise and panic locks for two profile cylinders
- Mortise and panic triple latch locks
- Panic Counterboxes
- Triple latch locks
- Sliding gate locks
- Hook and swivel bolt locks with/without guide bolt
- Corresponding accessories
- Optional versions with queries
You will find further information in our catalogue Locks for steel doors and gates.