SPRINT sliding door fittings
Space-saving and versatile - SPRINT sliding door systems are used in private and public areas. With the three models NOVA 80, NOVA 180 and PURA 150 we offer full flexibility for every requirement.
The fittings are tested according to DIN EN 1527 / Class 6 with 100,000 cycles. We grant you a guarantee of 5 years. Reliable quality - your advantage.
Openness and clear lines with maximum light incidence. That is what glass does. Can it also be wood? Then the NOVA 80 or PURA 150 fittings are also the right choice.
The SOFT-STOP opening and closing dampening system, the dual system or the low-energy drive make it easy to equip your new sliding door.
- Suitable for 1- and 2-leaf doors
- Application with side panel possible
- Glass: 8, 10 and 12 mm ESG
- Glass: 8.76, 10.76 mm und 12.76 mm VSG
- Wood: min. 30 or 35 mm door thickness
- Sash weight: max. 80 kg / 150 kg or 180 kg
- Corrosion protection: according to DIN EN 1670 / Class 4
Take a look at the SPRINT sliding door systems catalogue.